The permanent overband magnet consists of permanent magnet, overhead belt, gear motor, machine frame, roller and other components, and it is intended to work with various kinds of conveyors to continuously extract iron debris in different industries.
Purposes and Characteristics
1. The permanent magnet is ideally used for removing iron impurities during material conveying in all kinds of industries.
2. It can realize continuous iron extraction and removal.
3. The overhead belt comes with automatic correction function and ensures low noise.
4. Demagnetizing rate can be maintained at 6% or less for 10 years.
Feature and Application
Our cross belt separator, as a piece of powerful iron separation equipment, is characterized by low noise, reliable running and easy maintenance. Its belt could correct itself automatically, and the internal magnetic circuit adopts twin pole structure as designed by computer, thus ensuring long-time working even under harsh working conditions.
Owing to the aforementioned properties, this permanent magnetic separator is commonly utilized in steel plants and cement plants to remove ferrous metal from slag, thereby protecting roller press, vertical mill, crusher and other expensive machinery.
1. Installation Diagram (inclined) 2. Overall Dimension 3. Installation Diagram (horizontal)Technical Data of Permanent Overband Magnet
|Model||Applicable belt width (mm)||Erection height (mm)||Magnetic field intensity (≥mT)||Material thickness (≤mm)||Excitation power (≤kW)||Drive power (≤kW)||Applicable conveying speed (≤m/s)||Weight (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|