1. The TX series manual permanent magnetic chuck adopts high performance permanent magnetic material (NdFeB magnet) as its core component, thus realizing smaller size, higher lifting capacity and longer life span.
2. For safety considerations, this permanent magnetic lifting device has a safety factor of 3.5, indicating that its lifting capacity is 1/3.5 of the maximum holding power.
3. With V grooves on the under surface, the manual lifting magnet is capable of lifting both round steels and steel plates. So, it is also referred to as a dual-purpose lifting chuck.
4. Since a permanent magnet is used, no electricity is required. As a result, all risks associated with power failure and wiring breakage are eliminated.
5. Our permanent magnetic chuck has an optimized magnetic circuit, thus reducing the remanence to almost zero.
6. Thanks to the paint spraying treatment, our steel hoisting magnet has an aesthetic appearance that could bring extra joy to operators.
The manual permanent magnetic chuck is suitable for lifting and transporting flat machine parts and steel products, so it is applicable in mould and machine processing industries. For example, it is commonly seen in machining centers, ship building plants, machine manufacturing factories, etc.
|Model||Lifting capacity (kg)||Safety factor||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Self weight (kg)|